As a business or line of business owner, you may be asking yourself questions like these:
- Can I view in real time the company’s performance against sales and revenue targets?
- What is the most helpful and efficient way to report on business activity and performance?
- What tools are available to identify trends and predict future resourcing requirements and performance against objectives?
- How can I leverage all of the data I collect in my business to gain meaningful insights into how my business is performing?
Microsoft Power BI can provide ideally solutions for you. Power BI provides cloud-based BI (business intelligence) services, known as "Power BI Services", along with a desktop based interface, called "Power BI Desktop". It offers data warehouse capabilities including data preparation, data discovery and interactive dashboards.
Benefits of Power BI
- Stream analytics in real time: Know what’s happening now, not just in the past. From factory sensors to social media sources, get access to real-time analytics so you’re always ready to make timely decisions.
- Turn insights into action: Go from data to insights and insights to action with the Microsoft Power Platform—combining Power BI with Power Apps and Power Automate to easily build business applications and automate workflows.
- Improve publishing efficiency and accuracy of BI content: Quickly identify differences and move content from development and testing to production with confidence using the simple visual cues in deployment pipelines.
- Unify self-service and enterprise analytics: Meet both your self-service and enterprise data analytics needs on a single platform. Access powerful semantic models, an application lifecycle management (ALM) toolkit, an open connectivity framework, and fixed-layout, pixel-perfect paginated reports.